Once upon a time, there was a girl who had a birthday in June and was perfect at doing nothing.
She was very, very sleepy but sleep ran away from her as she replaced sleep with the Internet and stale thoughts.
She finally makes a conclusion. The conclusion that some people can only exist in a memory, if, at all.
Most days she wants to not work and stay home and read books on her list and have one-women music downloading parties.
She wonders how shows like the pitiful Jersey Shore are still on TV but Arrested Development isn't.
She found out today that she realized that the big dark scary monster beast is back that she thought went away for good three years ago. Depression.
She was very, very sleepy but sleep ran away from her as she replaced sleep with the Internet and stale thoughts.
She finally makes a conclusion. The conclusion that some people can only exist in a memory, if, at all.
Most days she wants to not work and stay home and read books on her list and have one-women music downloading parties.
She wonders how shows like the pitiful Jersey Shore are still on TV but Arrested Development isn't.
She found out today that she realized that the big dark scary monster beast is back that she thought went away for good three years ago. Depression.

12 comments:
Oh the D word - the thought of it coming back scares me every single day, i hope you manage to fight it!
*hugs tight*
Aw major boo! D: I hate depression. Sorry you're depressed, pretty lady! Hang tight, though. Hopefully it'll leave extremely soon! <3
I've sent an e-mail to your Google account. :)
Awww :( I'm sorry Kaleena. I hope you can fight it off so it won't stay long...I hate depression...
Just wanted you to know I love reading your blog and learning about you and your life. Sorry you are having a rough time...
Keep on reading the good books and Harry Potter comes out July 15th!!!
Erin
boo!! *cyber hug*! i hope it goes away soon!! it's never good to have around for long. =/
I'm sorry you're feeling blue. =[
And I totally, whole-heartedly agree about Arrested Development. Seriously one of the best shows of all time.
Hugs!!!
oh, geez! Depression..it sucketh. HUGE hugs are headed out to you!
This is beautiful, but I feel I feel like that may be inappropriate. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I know I only know the bits and pieces of you that you share, but those that I have seen have shown me that you are a beautiful girl, you're hilarious, you write with passion, and you have heart. I know it's hard to see past problems some days and those clouds just won't part, but you are very much liked in this blog-o-sphere. I hope things look up soon, love.
sending happy thoughts your way. Good for you for being brave enough to talk about it - it's so hard to open up and tell people when you are in a dark place.
xoxo
Post a Comment