34 years ago today, Elvis Presley died.
34 years later from the day he died,
there is a girl who is still very much a fan of him and knows every word to every one of his songs and owns all his of his movies and thinks he is handsome.
That girl is me.
R.I.P.
I'm not saying anyone should surprise me with an all expenses paid trip to Graceland, but that would be the ideal situation.

6 comments:
Oh Elvis, Rest in Peace.
Graceland is AMAZING. I would definitely go again. :)
i always promised my mum that i'd take her to graceland one day ... he looks gorgeous in this photo xo
If you get to go to Graceland sometime soon, let me know!!! Cause at home, or at school, it's 3 hours away from me and I go with you! ;) I've been once when I was like 13 and I'd love to go back.
My grandma was such a big fan of Elvis that people called her to ask if she was okay on the day he died.
He is a dang good looking man. And has good music. What more could you want? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Except that he be not dead. :)
He has a special place in my heart, too. My mom used to sing "Fools Rush In" to lull me to sleep. I will always love Elvis.
xox
Post a Comment