Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 things.


All above photos by me.
1. Today when I arrived at work, a nice, what appeared to be young, handsome, gentleman was standing next to the door. He was waiting for me to use my magical badge to open the door because he lost his. This is when the small talk began. He asked how things were and I said good. I asked him how stuff was and he said fine. Somewhere in between all this, I 100% stumbled up the stairs. Naturally, I was humiliated. But do you know what made it more humiliating? He didn't acknowledge it. He just kept talking. Which now that I type this out, that was really thoughtful of him, but the fact that he didn't laugh or make fun of me, embarrassed me more. Weird of me, I know.

2. I've been really craving a Jamba Juice all week. Yes, all two days of this week. I also watched/listened to Forrest Gump on my iPod while working today. Talk about multitasking! I was able to listen/watch the movie, work, pretend to work and cry at the sad parts all at the same time. I'm thinking about putting that on my resume....

2 comments:

Jo said...

I totally ate it while crossing a busy downtown street while on a date once. The guy laughed, but so did I. And when I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get back on my feet, he just started begging me to "get up!!"
We didn't go out again. :)

Aaah, Forrest Gump...soooooo good!!

Baby Sister said...

I hate those situations...I'm sorry you had to go through it. Go get yourself a jamba juice...it will make you feel better. :)