Friday, August 12, 2011

another friday night.

It's a Friday night. Rebecca Black said it best when she said "yesterday was Thursday, today is Friday."

While some people to choose to spend their Friday nights in a hot person disguise at a bar looking for someone to love them, cuddling and sharing popcorn in a movie theater, stepping away the pain and loneliness on a stair master at a gym, or brushing Granny's hair while watching Law & Order.... I am choosing to spend mine in my apartment, with the fan on so I don't have a heat stroke and have a dramatic episode on the living room floor, and watching That 70's Show.

Reader, you could have been here too, if you didn't have that thing you had to do.

p.s.
The next time I find an eyelash on my face and I blow it away for a wish, I am going to wish that commercials wouldn't be so long and dull that I could go grocery shopping for six different families of 25 and unload them into their pantries AND still make it back in time for That 70's Show to be back on.

5 comments:

Lucy The Valiant said...

Hot person disguise? Best phrase EVER!

Dee said...

I hate TV commercials.
And I also spent my Friday night curled up in bed watching a movie (Amelia).
:)

Wendy Lady said...

I spent my Friday eating dinner at 5 and going to bed at 70 because I'm a 90 year old apparently. Working at 445 am will do that to you though.

Your PS made me laugh out loud on a very not fun day. Thanks for that.

April said...

Oh girl, what gets me are the LOCAL commercials. Just because you work at that car dealership, doesn't make you an actress. STOP TALKING! I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!

Anyway...

;) I'm spending Saturday night in my bed. Jealous? haha

Baby Sister said...

I hate commercials...

I personally think that's the best way to spend a Friday night!! Enjoy. :)