Thursday, August 4, 2011

some things will never change.

For the last two weeks I have told myself:
1. I am going to bed early tonight. I will be in bed with my phone and laptop tucked in and TV off no later than 12:30am.
2. Get to work early. Be sitting at my desk wishing I had a window seat and some sort of bed-desk by 8:00am.

And....

For the last two weeks I have:
1. Gone to bed around 3:30-4:00am, yes I did mean to type A.M. each night with laptop open, phone in hand and TV very much on.
2. Gotten to work around 9:30am and sat at my desk that is certainly not by a window with no bed-desk in sight.

Hmmm.


Tonight a girl at the cash register diligently asked to see my ID after seeing that I wrote in big black letters on the back of my debit card: SEE ID. I'm happy she did, nobody ever does. And when they do, I thank them. Thanks girl behind the cash register.

Picture from weheartit.com

3 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Go to bed, girl!! ;)
My sisters are better at asking for ID than I am...go me??

Brissa said...

eesh. I used to have the same problem, staying up late without meaning too. I thought I was an insomniac for a while. Hope you can get to sleeping soon. Great advice with the ID on the back. I should do that.

Brianna Renee said...

ouch,i am currently breaking my horrible sleeping pattern too. for awhile i was staying up till 6am! luckily i didn't have work during that time but you my friend do, so get to bed! haha :)