This post would have been brought to you 40 seconds sooner, but I just spent the last 40 seconds choking. I guess I ate that E.L. Fudge cookie too fast and drank a sip of water even faster. This resulted in me involuntarily spitting it out and continuous coughing.
I am fine now though.
I bought some new face moisturizer at the store and I'm now super excited to shower tomorrow morning. I love trying to new face wash, shampoos, etc. It makes me feel giddy. And me feeling giddy over trying new face stuff makes me feel silly.
So if you see me tomorrow with a new looking, glowing face, just know the new face moisturizer worked.
Goodnight.
I want a steak.
Oh, the guy from apartment #1 (the apartment below us) moved out today. I feel kind of bad, I feel like it mostly our fault because we are known to drop things often, bounce toy bouncy balls, and wear our shoes on our hardwood floors. I already feel sympathy for the person who moves in.
Goodnight for real this time.
I am fine now though.
I bought some new face moisturizer at the store and I'm now super excited to shower tomorrow morning. I love trying to new face wash, shampoos, etc. It makes me feel giddy. And me feeling giddy over trying new face stuff makes me feel silly.
So if you see me tomorrow with a new looking, glowing face, just know the new face moisturizer worked.
Goodnight.
I want a steak.
Oh, the guy from apartment #1 (the apartment below us) moved out today. I feel kind of bad, I feel like it mostly our fault because we are known to drop things often, bounce toy bouncy balls, and wear our shoes on our hardwood floors. I already feel sympathy for the person who moves in.
Goodnight for real this time.
1 comment:
E.L. Fudge cookies are probably one of the best things ever invented. Especially the double stuffed ones. I am glad they didn't choke you though. That would not be a fun way to die.
Post a Comment