Monday, January 2, 2012

spooky stuff.

Sunday.

I've never been known to do much on Sundays. I rarely even get out of my pajamas on Sunday. Yesterday, I sat on the couch, read Tuesdays with Morrie (more about this book later), watched Storage Wars, and drank FOUR Red Bull energy drinks. 



I thought drinking four Red Bulls would be pretty harmless. But at about 4:30AM I was laying in bed, wide awake, letting my imagination imagine the worst scenarios possible that could become of the creaks I was hearing. I laid there... covers tucked up to my chin, and my eyes as wide as they can go just hoping I could not be a scaredy cat and fall asleep like a normal 22 year old.  I eventually fell asleep and no monsters or ghosts came and got me.

The lesson I learned was... drinking four Red Bulls seems pretty harmless... but it will come back and bite you at 4:30AM when all you want to do is sleep but your imagination keeps you awake.

P.S.
Steve and I saw Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol yesterday... my response is.... YES.

Enough said. 

5 comments:

April said...

I'm the same way with energy drinks. I'm all like "caffeine doesn't really affect me" and then I'm wide awake. Ugh. I really want to see MI:4 sooooo badly!

Callie Ann said...

Wait. Steve, steve?

Baby Sister said...

I'll remember that about the Red Bull...staying up until 4:30 does not sound exciting. I'm so excited to see Mission Impossible!!

Brooke said...

Alright so just three things:
1. I LOVE storage wars!
2. I have those late night terrors even without red bull.
3. We saw Mission Impossible on Monday and my heart was pounding the entire time...I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Omfg I know how that is I've done that a few times before so now I try and keep how much red bull I consume to 12 ounces maybe twice a day but way apart from each other because I swear to Go if I don't my mind won't stop running a million miles per hour.