I saw a woodpecker in the parking lot of my work today.
I've never seen one and honestly wasn't expecting to see one at work let alone in the winter.
I tried taking a picture but as soon as I got my camera out, the bird flew away.
Animals never cooperate.
So I found this image on the internet.
Replace the leaves with snow and this is basically what I saw.
Also, I've noticed the the most common phrase in my vocabulary is... "wait... what?"
Want to know how it was a slow/boring day in the life of Kaleena? Because the only thing I came up to post is a bird that I saw. Ha.
Also, I've noticed the the most common phrase in my vocabulary is... "wait... what?"
Want to know how it was a slow/boring day in the life of Kaleena? Because the only thing I came up to post is a bird that I saw. Ha.

2 comments:
I've never seen a woodpecker in real life before so I can imagine it was a pretty cool moment when you saw it. That's usually the case with me too; animals outside rarely stick around long enough for me to take a photo of them, unless you bribe them with food LOL. I wouldn't worry about your day 'being boring/slow' either. I posted about my day in general today. Life isn't always full of sparkle and wonders. You'll look back on this post later on in the year and be like 'oh yeah!'. It's sometimes the little things that mean the most. xo
I don't know that I've ever seen one either. Huh. Good point. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open now.
Post a Comment