Monday, January 23, 2012

make me a bird...

Things I know:

Life is funny.

Life can be ridiculous.

Weekends are short.

I need more hobbies.

I like to do nothing.

Cleaning out your closet is hard when you keep memories on all your clothes.

Monday is tomorrow... Or right now if you get technical.

I still haven't been to New York.

People are nice.

I can be an idiot.

Making certain decisions is never easy.

Nothing worth having comes easy.

People say I'm creative.

4 comments:

Wendy Lady said...

I need more hobbies too, and someone to clean out my closet. I thought I was perhaps the only one that had memories attached to clothing.

It was nice meeting you the other night at Keys on Main, even if we couldn't talk :)

Brandi said...

I always hate cleaning out my closet, because I always say that I'll wear something eventually, and never do.

Oh, and doing nothing is probably the best thing ever.

Katie said...

all so true. i was just thinking about cleaning out my closet, but i just can't bring myself to do it. and i need more hobbies. and i like to do nothing really often - but i need to change that.

Baby Sister said...

Yep. Ditto. To all. Mostly that I can be an idiot too. It's unfortunate, really.