Saturday, January 21, 2012

expectations vs reality.

What I wish would have happened today:
-Wake up comfortably warm in my bed without a pounding migraine.
-Go to the basketball game.
-Not get my jeans and shoes soaking wet from the snow.
-Go to Barnes and Noble and spend hours browsing the books.
-Walk around town and take pictures of all my favorite places covered in snow.

What really happened: 
-Woke up in my bed all kinds of crazy-sweaty hot with a pounding migraine.
-Went to the basketball game but didn't enjoy it cause of the migraine.
-Got my jeans and shoes soaking wet because of the snow. This is the worst part of winter.
-Didn't go to Barnes and Noble and spend hours there.
-Didn't walk around town and take pictures of all my favorite places covered in snow.
-Went to sushi with my sister.

What is the lesson that we learned by reading the difference between these lists? That migraines DO in fact ruin everything. 

4 comments:

r.alsharif said...

They do they do!

April said...

Oh gosh, migraines are awful. I'm so sorry!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, I had a migraine on the day of my psychology exam and it's the reason I'll be resitting it in the summer. They ruin everything!!

Baby Sister said...

Oh yes, migraines are the worst. I'm sorry it ruined your day. :(